- We are working a balance of skills below is an outline of what we plan to cover over the next few weeks:
- April 3rd-11th we will be working on number systems. Adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing rational numbers.
- April 12th - 28th we will be working on geometry. Scale drawings, circumference/area of circles, area/volume of three dimensional figures.
- May 1st – May 26th we will be working on Statics and Probability. Therotical probability, random sampling, predicting outcomes.
- May 29th -June 1 we will be working pre-requisit skill for 8th grade.