Skip to main content
- classroom expectations
- Students are to arrive on time to school (7:30 to 8:00 AM)
- Students MUST wear appropriate clothing (NO OPENED TOED SANDELS, NO SHORT SKIRTS, NO HOLES IN PANTS)
- Students bring back homework in homework folders
- Any other important papers should be placed in the homework folder as well.
- Students turn in homework folders as soon as they get in the room.
- Students act respectfully to each other and adults (no hitting, cussing, telling adults to shut up, pushing, or kicking others)
- Students MUST GIVE THEIR BEST EFFORT on their work!!!!!!