JA Biztown Goals
- Discuss the roles they as citizens play in their community as workers and consumers and relate these personal roles to the free enterprise system.
- Discuss the importance of citizen rights and responsibilities in a community
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the free enterprise system.
- Explain the importance of philanthropy in our communities.
- Build money management skills through a practical knowledge of economic concepts and banking practices.
- Develop an understanding of basic business practices and responsibilities.
- Display soft skills necessary for successful participation in the world of work.
To learn more about JA Biztown, please visit this site: